Alshabab Execute Five Young Men In Baidoa
Alshabab has executed five young men in the suburbs of Baidoa, the capital of Somalia’s Bay region yesterday afternoon accusing them of working with the regional states, Somali and American governments. The young men were all shot in a public gathering in Idale which is about 60 kilometres from Baidoa town. Below are their names:
- Mahad Ali Hassan – accused of working with the American government
- Jibril Salah Haji Mohamed – accused of working with the Somali government intelligence service
- Mahad Abdi Ahmed – accused of working with Jubaland’s intelligence service
- Mohamed Ali Adan – accused of working with Somali federal government and
- Abdiaziz Ibrahim Mohamed – accused of working with South West state administration.